Saturday, February 13, 2010

let me go....

i let u go...

n

let me go...

i known i must go..

now....

i miss u..

but..

i'm not sure i need u r not...

i'm always fall in love with somebody close with me...

but i know...

i can't force him to fall in love with me also...


but it's ok..

before...

i'm late to ignore or forget him...

i must treat him like my other frenzs...

now...

i know...

i don't want the butterfly or whatever that i can think about u...

n i must accept...

what ever happens....

u r just my frenzs until i'm died....

sorry...

coz...

i must do that before i suffer with your games....

now...

i must stop....

think about ....

miss u...

or care about u...

i'm sory...

i'm still do my mistake....

i'm sory..

realy2 sory....

even i'm alone...

i must let u go....

dats the good way u choose...

n the best way i must do.....

i hope i'm not regret it...

dat's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

catitan buat juwita...