Saturday, July 11, 2009

finding and waiting...


love its not about finding a right person...because its more about how you create the relationship and appreciate your partner...

that's why,I'm always tell my self...
i don't want someone perfect because I'm not the perfect woman..
also i don't want the handsome guys,
because I'm just a simple....
also i don't want the great partner..
because I'm not the strong person...

I'm always cry,
that's why i don want the perfect once...
so..
i want someone can lend his shoulders...
when i cry....
then..
then when we walk together...
he can hold my hand...overtime...everywhere...
because I'm like when you care about me....

so..
i just hope..
that's once day....
i will meet that's guy....
to hold my hand...
and lend his shoulders for me..
then i will give u all my love...
because i will love you everyday......

No comments:

Post a Comment

catitan buat juwita...